Water Softener Systems UK
- Water Softeners UK. All makes and models of water softener systems from the leading manufacturers.
- WATER SOFTENER PACKAGE DEALS
- Water Softener Reviews. Water softener systems comparison by independent experts.
- Water Softener Salt Order Salt Online
Block salt, salt tablets and granular salt for water softeners are always in stock and our prices are very competitive!
- Why soft water? Hard water problems and benefits of soft water.
- How hard is my water? See by your geographical area.
- Technical literature and manuals.
- Impartial expert advice. Friendly Water is here to help you choose the best water softener system and drinking water system for your individual requirements. For best water softening and drinking water independent advice, contact us today.
- We are not tied to any manufacturer's equipment. So we honestly recommend and offer the best water treatment, water softening, water filtration and water purification system for your budget.
Your local water company serving homes and businesses in Surrey, South West London, Berkshire, Hampshire. Quality Water Softener Systems, Drinking Water Systems and Water Treatment Systems from Friendly Water for you!
Water Treatment Systems UK
- Latest water filtration systems
- Drinking water purifiers and Reverse Osmosis systems
- Boiling water taps
- Water filter tap systems
- Sparkling water taps
- Mains water pressure boosting systems
- Water coolers and bottled water
- Servicing and spare parts for water treatment systems
Our prices are competitive and you'll find our service is superb!
See how a drinking water system from Friendly Water can improve the taste and enjoyment that you get from a purified water.
Friendly Water is a business that cares about your needs. Our polite team will be pleased to help you with any questions that you need answered. Call us today to discuss all your water treatment needs. Or visit our showroom in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey to view our range of drinking water systems for homes and businesses.
Installation is done by our friendly, experienced plumbers. We Do Not sub-contract!
Friendly Water offers drinking water filtration and water purification systems to suit all budgets and every possible requirement.
Our best selling Water Softeners include:
Hague Maximizer 400, Hague Maximizer 700, Harveys HV3, Ecowater ESM 15, Ecowater ESM 11, Kinetico 2020c HE, Kinetico Aqua, and Simple Soft 600M.
The use of water softeners in your home or business provides real savings and benefits. More on the benefits of softened water.
Water softeners have been used by the industry in the UK for nearly one hundred years. However, domestic water softeners were for many years considered a luxury. They are now affordable, and play an important part in today's modern home, along with other traditional white goods. View our full range of water softeners.
How does a water softener work? The modern water softener is a system which contains a material called ion exchange resin, to remove hardness minerals from the hard water supply. The removal of the minerals eliminates scale in the hot water system, bathroom and shower fittings, and puts a stop to scum forming when soap is used in sinks, baths and with washing and laundry. Read more
Water Pressure Boosting Systems
Specialist water mains pressure and water flow boosting systems.
The Boost-a-Main water pressure boosting system has been very successful since its launch in 2008 with our trade, commercial and private customers.
Our own exclusive water mains pressure & flow boosting systems can deliver the water flow and pressure you need, whatever the pressure is from the mains. As manufacturers of the Boost-a-Main systems, we at Friendly Water offer nationwide support and applications advice.
- Mains water pumping without the break tanks
- The Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 - Compliant
- Powerful - Up to 4 Bar outlet pressure
- Flow rates up to 300 litres/minute
- Outlet pipe sizes from 28 to 54 mm
- Designed to optimise accumulator capacity (over 65% when fully pressurised)
- Compact and quiet
- Reliable - Fail safe
- Sizes and configurations for all applications
The system is very simple in operation. Just connect the mains feed to the inlet, the rest of the plumbing to the outlet, connect the accumulator(s) and power it up. The outlet performance is determined by the design requirements of the plumbing system. The only limit to available water flow is the maximum capacity for a given pipe size. It is possible to vary the size and number of accumulators used with any of our water pressure systems according to spare and access limitations. All accumulators are WRAS approved.
CALL 01932 245200 for advice on your application.
Customer TestimonialsMore customer reviews here.
Friendly Water Exhibiting at 2014 Homebuilding and Renovating Show
Friendly Water are delighted to be exhibiting on stand 30 at the 2014 Homebuilding and Renovating Show at Olympia, London, from 26th to 28th... Read more
Water Softener: the best energy saving product you can buy..
A study in America highlights that a domestic water softener is one of the very highest energy saving and best "Green" technology... Read more