Quality softener water at an excellent price.
The Simple Soft 400 is an outstanding example of a traditional electric operated softener able to meet the requirements of the most budget conscious buyer.
- Salt used per regeneration: 1.8 kg
- Water used per regeneration: 112 litres (maximum used in any 24 hr period)
- Max daytime working pressure: 8.2 bar (120 psi) . A PLV should be fitted if pressure is above 5 bar.
- Min daytime working pressure: 1.4 bar (20 psi). A pump should be fitted below this level.
- Maximum working temperature: 49C (120F)
- Maximum flow rate: 45 1/min (1 bar pressure drop approx).
- Electrical requirements: 240 volt AC (50HZ) fused at 3amps
- Electrical consumption: 3 watts (controller operates at 12 volt DC via transformer).
- Inlet/outlet connection: 3/4” BSP male
- Overflow/drain connection: 1/2” hose spigot
- Salt storage: 12 kg of tablet salt (approx)
- Shipping weight: 18 kg
Height: 53 cm x Width: 27.5 cm x Depth: 47 cm
Resin capacity: 10 litres
Allows for connectioins at rear for pipework.