Hague Maximizer 7380 is a bigger version of Hague Mazimizer 7180, suited for commercial use and very large households. The excellent and top quality water softener, and the best product on the market, in it's range. Great value for money. Available in two models:
7380 - 5B: with a 5 button proportional salting controller and 7380 - ST: with a Touch Screen controller.
THE COMPACT WHOLE HOUSE WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM
1. BLENDING BYPASS VALVE. Our full 1 inch valve features 1 inch porting throughout to maximize the water flow.
2. STANDARD SYSTEM CONTROLLER. Operates in three languages and retains cycle settings indefinitely, even through power failures. The time of day setting remains in memory for up to seven days without power.
3. WHOLE HOUSE, BUILT-IN, SELF CLEANING FILTER. Filters dirt and sediment down to 20 microns - smaller than the human eye can see. Plus, there’s never any cartridges to change and no maintenance is required.
4. SAFETY SHUT-OFF SYSTEM. To help prevent the possibility of any overflows, features a safety shutoff - just the kind of detail you would expect from.
5. FINE MESH RESIN. Our patented mineral tank with its screened distributor system allows us to pack more resin in the tank and backwash our unit with clean soft water, therefore eliminating the need for a second mineral tank.
6. PATENTED DIRECTIONAL FLOW SCREEN.
7. OPTIONAL TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLLER AND SALT MONITOR
Model 7380 - 5B: 5 button Proportional salting controller
Model 7380 - ST: Touch screen controller
Salt monitor system:
Model 7380 - 5B: N/A
Model 7380 ST: Included
Max hardness removed: 2245 g
Media: 35L + 1 kg ultrafil
Salt used per regeneration: variable 0.6 - 4.5kg
Regeneration time: variable 30 min - 52 min
Plumbing connections: 1.25" BSP Male
Salt storage: 78kg
Electrical requirements: 220 VAC, 50Hz to 12V transformer
Max water temperature: 49 degrees C
Pressure range (min, max): 1.4 - 8.3 bar
Footprint: 420mm x 510mm
Clearance required above for salt filling: 270mm
Shipping weight: 61kg